Talent Acquisition at GiveIndia
Views:515 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
GiveIndia - Head - Online Giving (17-18 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India today. It enables individuals and organizations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting.
GiveIndia's community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,000+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth work culture together with a compassion-driven impact-focused work environment.
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
GiveIndia is looking for a senior intrapreneurial leader, with a growth mindset and business acumen to scale our online giving portfolio, including Fundraisers (fundraisers.giveindia.org) and Subscription (giveindia.org/monthly) platforms. Our aspiration is to scale online giving in India, by becoming the largest crowdfunding platform in India and investing continually in growing the segment.
This role will lead us on this journey by helping us scale our donor base from 2M+ to 20M+ donors from across the world, develop end-to-end strategy, scale our teams, business process and systems to be the first choice for fundraisers and donors alike in India and abroad for a wide variety of causes and medical needs. The role will also need to liaison with cross-functional leads across product and technology, finance, and marketing. As the head of Online Giving, you will carry the P&L ownership, and growth targets.
- Own the Online Giving growth targets and P&L responsibility, including both Fundraisers and Subscriptions platforms.
- Build the strategic roadmap and drive execution with business, product teams, and other stakeholders.
- Drive retail giving growth through horizontal customer initiatives such as acquisition, retention, cross-sell and up-sell.
- Develop and grow the team required to scale the platform.
- Drive the growth of donor acquisition, retention and lifetime value by using cross-sell and up-sell strategies.
- Develop data-driven approach to marketing with strong working knowledge of digital channels, social media, Facebook ads, SEM, affiliate and CDN marketing.
- Set-up a growth experiment framework to develop deeply thought-through growth strategies, execute, monitor and scale.
- Set out clear processes to manage support functions and business operations around donor and fundraiser requirements.
- Drive initiatives with product and business teams to improve end-to-end donor and fundraiser experience/delight.
- Prior experience in scaling online consumer platforms is a must.
- Hands on experience in leading growth teams.
- Strong analytical orientation, willingness to experiment and customer understanding.
- Strong product & technical orientation.
- Strong bias for action - GiveIndia works at a very rapid pace.
- Intent and ability to work in a target driven, stretch environment.
Educational background: MBA.
Work experience of 10-12 years, preferably in technology retail / consumer tech based platforms.
#consumertechleader #onlinegrowthleader #growthhacker #onlinegiving #digitalleader