GiveIndia - Head - NGO Partnerships (6-10 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 800+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
GiveIndia's board of directors is responsible for overall strategic direction and governance of the organization. Our board members bring a rich mix of service track record and professional expertise to the organization. We have eminent leaders from different domains who advise us on strategy, help us with their expertise and enable us to create the impact we want. The Give board has the following members:
Govind Iyer Managing Partner, Egon Zhender (The Wharton School)
Sandeep Sibal CEO, Fourth Frontier (IIT-M, Rice University)
Bharath Visweswariah Director, Omidyar Network (IIT-M, IIM-C)
Atul Satija CEO, GiveIndia (Ex-InMobi, Ex-Google, ISB, NIT)
We are looking for a leader to scale our entire nonprofit ecosystem, to cater to all our donor segments (workplace giving, checkout charity and subscription giving) and also drive our crowdfunding efforts through our nonprofit ecosystem. Our goal is to be the primary and most strategic fundraising partner for all nonprofits across the country.
This is a leadership role with strong people management requirements.
Role Responsibilities -
- Building GiveIndia's marketplace with a donor-first approach. This would entail being able to offer a diverse variety of causes, and programs - to ensure we are able to offer donors with choices they care about bring onboard well reputed and NGOs of India to be available on GiveIndia platform onboard NGOs with a view of high speed-to-market while keeping very high trust levels explore partnerships with all top NGOs to be a strategic online fundraising partner
- Build and scale Give Assured to emerge as the default currency of trust in the development sector (as trust deficit still remains the biggest inhibitor for people to donate)
- Critical review and continuous redesign of the entire due-diligence criteria, to ensure high-trust giving environment, but practical and scalable processes to achieve that.
- Work with product & tech teams to leverage the best of what technology (say, BlockChain) has to offer in due diligence process and impact
- Educating and brand building at scale among the donors on how GiveIndia solves for trust
- Developing internal ranking mechanisms to provide continuous feedback to non-profit partners
- Scale our crowdfunding platform into Indias largest crowdfunding platform for nonprofits
Role requirements -
- 6-8 yrs of total experience, plus MBA from a Tier 1 college
- Results-oriented hands-on leader, with a strong ability to create a vision and deliver on it
- High level of empathy and integrity
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Flexible to travel intensively across remote parts of India
- Strong alignment with our Purpose and Values