HR Manager at GiveIndia
Views:1587 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
GiveIndia - Head - Growth & Digital Marketing - Fundraisers & Subscription (10-15 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1.5M donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1700+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values - Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
About the role:
GiveIndia is looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated individual to manage GiveIndia's Subscription Giving. As a Business Manager, the candidate will have end to end responsibility for managing metrics for the line of business, customer experience, and driving growth initiatives along with the business head. This candidate would be required to collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to drive growth of the product, develop, implement and monitor growth strategies, and be responsible for donor retention and growth.
- End-to-end responsibility for strategy and implementation of donor acquisition from retail channels through paid and unpaid advertising
- Drive paid marketing campaigns from planning to execution and optimisation to meet donor acquisition targets
- Develop a data-driven approach to marketing with strong working knowledge of Facebook ads, SEM, affiliate and CDN marketing
- Implement attribution analytic tools to track and report on response rates, CVRs, CTRs, traffic pick up and other relevant metrics
- Set-up a growth experiment framework to develop deeply thought-through growth strategies, execute, monitor and scale
- Handling agency partnerships including plan, execution and payout
- Prior experience in performance marketing/growth role
- Hands-on experience in running large budgets paid campaigns across Facebook, SEM, CDN and affiliate platforms
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Masters/MBA is preferred but not required
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines