HR Manager at GiveIndia
Views:2809 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:259
GiveIndia - Head - Brand Management (10-15 yrs)
About GiveIndia :
- GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1.5M donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1700+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
- We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
- Our Values - Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
About the role:
GiveIndia is looking for an experienced brand marketing manager as part of the Marketing team. The ideal candidate is a creative and experienced brand strategist with passion for brand building and creating lasting impression among consumers. The candidate will develop a brand vision, plan and implement the market strategy for the brand.
- Develop a deeply thought through vision and strategy to grow the GiveIndia brand and vision
- Responsible for developing and execution of large ATL, top-of-the-funnel engagement marketing campaigns to build brand awareness
- Own brand strategy, guidelines and coordinate across all internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistency
- Manage all external communications, PR strategies and execution
- Develop compelling pitches for partnerships with large FMCG and consumer brands for cause marketing campaigns
- Manage PR, media and brand agency relationships
- Experience of 10-12 years
- FMCG experience / Strong experience in category creation and scale-up a must
- Hands-on experience in creating and executing large brand campaigns
- Attention to detail, creative, with strong organizational skills
- Masters/MBA is preferred but not required
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.