Talent Acquisition at GiveIndia
Views:292 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
GiveIndia - Domain Expert (8-9 yrs)
About us :
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1.5M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1400+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 8M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth work culture together with a compassion-driven impact-focused work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
You will be an integral part of the Institutional Giving Business Vertical at Give and would be leading client interactions for our clients, while being based out of Bangalore. You will influence clients as an authority on the subject (healthcare/ education/ rural livelihoods). You will be the SME that provides knowledge and expertise, and evaluates organizational needs and recommends suitable solutions. The person joining should be able to work with cross functional teams from conceptualization to full execution while ensuring outcomes.
Role Responsibilities :
- Act as domain expert in healthcare/education/rural livelihoods. Work with clients to develop CSR projects in the above mentioned areas
- Understand client's focus areas and priorities. This includes building a strategic understanding of the Partner and their sector context.
- Act as the - go to- person within the team for questions and problems within his/her area of expertise
- Guide other team members on the project to ensure the content is accurate
- Resolve issues relevant to project deliverable(s) within their area of expertise.
- Strong advisory abilities to support the partner in making sound project selections aligned to their CSR focus areas, market need and compliance.
- Guide GiveIndia execution team in successful delivery of the project. The team that would manage the entire project mandate for the partner - from project/proposal scouting to fund deployment, to overseeing project implementation to M&E to Impact assessment to reporting.
Role Requirements :
- We are looking for individuals who are passionate and deeply committed to creating lasting social impact and have demonstrated interest in contributing to the social/development sector:
- Advanced degree/ MBA with 8 years in management or impact consulting/ advisory roles (engagement manager equivalent) in education/ healthcare/rural livelihoods.
- Industry expertise, advanced knowledge of the CSR law, public policy issues, social issues
- Good problem solving ability
- Proven track record of leading complex projects in a multi-stakeholder environment and meeting the highest quality of delivery standards
- Experience designing Corporate Citizenship/CSR programs and activities