GiveIndia - Chief Product & Technology Officer - IIT/NIT/BITS (12-25 yrs)
About Give :
- GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 800+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
- We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values : integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
Give Board :
- GiveIndia's board of directors is responsible for overall strategic direction and governance of the organization. We have eminent leaders from different domains who advise us on strategy, help us with their expertise and enable us to create the impact we want.
The Give board has the following members :
- Govind Iyer - Managing Partner, Egon Zhender (The Wharton School)
- Sandeep Sibal - CEO, Fourth Frontier (IIT-M, Rice University)
- Bharath Visweswariah - Director, Omidyar Network (IIT-M, IIM-C)
- Atul Satija - CEO, GiveIndia (Ex-InMobi, Ex-Google, ISB, NIT)
- At Give, we are looking for a strong entrepreneurial leader, who brings both product management and engineering leadership expertise, to come build our marketplace and platform vision, and deliver on it for massive-scale in India and beyond.
- We have 3 B2C products and we require a leader to lead the strategy, product roadmap and integration of all of them. We want to create impact at scale, driven by technology and a need a product and technology leader who can help us reach that scale faster and more efficiently.
You'd make an ideal candidate if you are :
- Passionate to do impactful work, and serve the underprivileged. Social Intent is critical.
- Eager to work in a startup, roll-up-your-sleeves and get-things-done.
- Passionate about building cohesive product and technology teams.
- Keen to build and scale a B2C marketplace, and experienced in building online B2C products with scalable technology architecture.
Role requirements :
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- MBA from Tier 1 college is a plus
- 12+ years of prior relevant experience, including a minimum of 3+ years of product development, and 5+ years of hands-on coding experience.
- We provide opportunities for very impactful work, and great learning and growth opportunities.
- However, as a non-profit, our compensation levels are significantly lower than the for-profit sector, and we won't be a good fit, if you're looking for a role that provides the best comp.
- Please apply only if you're prepared for much-lower non-profit sector salaries, and deeply care about serving the underprivileged.