GiveIndia - Chief Product & Technology Officer - IIT/NIT/BITS (12-25 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 800+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
- Integrity in everything we do - empathy towards all - serve with passion - focused on scale
About the role:
At Give, we are looking for a strong entrepreneurial leader, who brings both product management and engineering leadership expertise, to come build our marketplace and platform vision, and deliver on it for massive-scale in India and beyond.
You'd make an ideal candidate if you are:
- Passionate to do impactful work, and serve the underprivileged. Social Intent is critical.
- Eager to work in a startup, roll-up-your-sleeves and get-things-done.
- Passionate about building cohesive product and technology teams.
- Keen to build and scale a B2C marketplace, and experienced in building online B2C products with scalable technology architecture.
Apply if you have :
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field, plus an MBA from Tier 1 college.
- 12+ years of prior relevant experience, including a minimum of 3+ years of product development, and 5+ years of hands-on coding experience.
We provide opportunities for very impactful work, and great learning and growth opportunities. However, as a non-profit, our compensation levels are significantly lower than the for-profit sector, and we won- t be a good fit, if you're looking for a role that provides the best comp. Please apply only if you're prepared for much-lower non-profit sector salaries, and deeply care about serving the underprivileged.