HR Manager at GiveIndia
Views:2952 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
GiveIndia - Chief Business Officer (20-30 yrs)
About Give :
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enables individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 800+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
Give Board :
GiveIndia's board of directors is responsible for overall strategic direction and governance of the organization. We have eminent leaders from different domains who advise us on strategy, help us with their expertise and enable us to create the impact we want. The Give board has the following members:
Govind Iyer Managing Partner, Egon Zhender (The Wharton School)
Sandeep Sibal CEO, Fourth Frontier (IIT-M, Rice University)
Bharath Visweswariah Director, Omidyar Network (IIT-M, IIM-C)
Atul Satija CEO, GiveIndia (Ex-InMobi, Ex-Google, ISB, NIT)
Roles & Responsibilities :
GiveIndia brings in donors from various channels, including workplace giving, subscription giving, crowdfunding and distribution partnerships, and facilitates giving to nonprofits, that we bring onto the platform after a thorough due-diligence, so that our users can donate with trust.
We are looking for a strong entrepreneurial leader, who brings both business acumen and e-commerce expertise, to come build our marketplace and deliver on it for massive-scale in India and beyond.
As the CBO, you will :
- Define GiveIndia's overall go-to-market strategy, along with the CEO
- Build a high-performance team, aligned with the larger purpose of GiveIndia
- Execute effectively and efficiently, with natural comfort to roll-up your sleeves and work with the team whenever needed
- Drive results both in B2B2C with corporates, distribution partners and nonprofits, and B2C with online donations through digital marketing across referrals, search, social, display, blogs, newsletters, affiliates etc
- Serve as a public champion for our cause and establish our credibility as a platform
Role Requirements :
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, results-driven and collaborative leader to join us. Apply only if :
- You have a strong passion for social impact
- You're a target-driven, ambitious, high-performer, with a history of consistently exceeding expectations and steep career growth curve
- You work best in an entrepreneurial setup, and take complete responsibility for outcomes
- You have strong leadership experience of at least 5+ yrs and overall experience of 20+yrs (eg: VP/MD/CEO/COO)
- You have scaled a business unit or an independent business from the ground up, ideally in recent roles.