GiveIndia - Associate Manager/Senior Associate - Due Diligence (3-4 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1700+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
- Due diligence of NGOs and their operations is at the heart of GiveIndia's promise to the donors. Our NGO ecosystem is built with a view to bring credibility to the social sector as well as to give our donors
- This is an extremely wonderful opportunity for a young individual who is eager to learn about the social sector and loves to interact with people. The person will have to ensure annual compliances are complete and in line with our credibility assurance guidelines.
Role Responsibilities :
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to complete quarterly reconciliations of the NGO funds
- Drive annual compliances for all NGOs on the platform
- Design framework on non adherence to SLAs, timelines and non-compliance for NGOs as well as get them implemented into the system
- Responsible for adhering to timelines for completion of annual due diligence and reconciliations
- Have a product thinking and bring about process improvement through technology
- Ensure high standards of due diligence and compliance are maintained in every process and iteration
- Have a cross functional approach and work with both external and internal teams
Role Requirements :
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Want to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
- Want to work with one of the best non-profit teams of India
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can stretch at work
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Have attention to detail and a bias towards troubleshooting and quicker TATs
- Strong excel and data management skills