Talent Acquisition at GiveIndia
Views:303 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
GiveIndia - Associate Manager/Manager - Campaign Management (6-7 yrs)
Associate Manager/Manager - Campaign Management
About us :
- GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India. It enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting.
- GiveIndia's community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,500+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
- We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values : Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
- We are looking for an Associate Manager/Manager - Campaign Management for GiveIndia Fundraisers. The ideal candidate is passionate about social and humanitarian causes, has experience in marketing for at least 6-7 years, and has strong communication and organizational skills.
- The candidate will work closely with non-profits and beneficiaries and internally with the marketing team to ensure campaign story, narratives, videos and content is developed for optimal performance.
- The candidate shall own key fundraiser accounts that range across multiple themes- medical, education and social causes, ensuring end-to-end fundraising handholding, upscaling and disbursements and closure.
Key Responsibilities :
- Pick up leads for fundraisers and manage their journeys from scratch. Prompt communications with the fundraiser creator, consistent hand-holding, provision of the necessary toolkits, seamless verifications and disbursements, updates and taking them to closure
- Regular communication with hospitals, education institutions and other entities for verification of the incoming leads and authenticating the need for fundraising
- Handle key accounts while working with internal stakeholders within the Online Giving and other cross-functional teams
- Striving to achieve the set targets and increase the rate of conversion month-on-month. The candidate will be expected to entirely own a pool of 100+ fundraisers at a time
- Be the voice for the fundraisers by highlighting the required product modifications
- Prepare and present monthly reports to the team on the key accounts, numbers, learnings and monthly/weekly progress
Required skills and experience :
- 6 to 7 years of experience in Marketing/Business Development/Client Servicing/Public Relations/Corporate Communication
- Ability to patiently speak with stakeholders and convert them to long-term partners
- A solution-giver to problems and challenges that ensure an unparalleled fundraising experience to fundraisers
- A people's person- comfortable in reaching out and talking to people from diverse backgrounds, positions and experience
- Focus on growth and scale in every task assigned
- Go-getter, disciplined and paramount adherence to set timelines and result parameters
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, without compromise on quality of delivery
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English and Hindi