Talent Acquisition at Give
Views:206 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Give - Manager - Social Media Marketing (4-5 yrs)
Social Media Marketing Manager
About Give :
Give exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, Give, together with its partners, is the largest and most trusted giving platform in India. Give enables individuals and organizations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. Give's community of 2.6M+ donors support 2,800+ verified non-profits, serving 15M+ people across the country
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth work culture together with a compassion-driven impact-focused work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
- Give is looking for a talented Social media manager with 7-8 years of experience to administer our social media accounts.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. Intent and interest to work in the social sector is important.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work with designers to ensure quality creatives and brand consistency
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- 4-5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience of audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills