Give - Associate Manager- Sales & Presales/CSR SaaS Platform - Give Grants (6-9 yrs)
Role: Senior Manager, Enterprise Sales and Business Development, Give Grants
Key skills: B2B sales, B2B business development, Consultative sales
Location: Remote (frequent travel expected)
About Give Grants
Give Grants enables corporates, foundations and HNIs to deliver maximum social impact. Amplified by technology and anchored in impact, we support the entire grantmaking lifecycle. Together with our network of 3000+ trusted nonprofits, we have served 300+ partners to make their grantmaking journey convenient, compliant and the most impactful it can be.
Over the last 20 years, Give has partnered with hundreds of companies - from large ones like ICICI, HDFC, TCS, Google, Microsoft, Amex, KPMG, Coca Cola to new-age startups like Flipkart, Ola, Myntra and others - to drive corporate philanthropic giving in India. Through the India Covid Response Fund (ICRF), we partnered with various institutions globally to deploy INR 800+ crore of institutional grants (CSR, foundations & employee giving). In Oct 2022, Give acquired the CSR business from Goodera and combined with its own institutional giving practice, launched Give Grants with a sharp focus on 'making CSR giving better' in India.
Give Grants is now an end-to-end giving partner with offerings that include:
- a comprehensive SaaS platform for grant management, monitoring & evaluation, and compliance
- services for partner identification, monitoring & evaluation, impact reporting, compliance and impact assessment
- end-to-end extended CSR team for our clients
About the role
The Give Grants portfolio of offerings (SaaS platform, services and solutions) is targeted at CSR decision makers in large Indian corporates - CSR heads, CSR leads, board members, and CXOs (founder, CEO, CHRO, CFO, head of corp comm). We are looking for a senior sales and business development professional who will be responsible for new client acquisition and growth, as we help companies build and deliver on their CSR strategy to maximize their on-ground social impact. This is an individual contributor role.
You will be primarily responsible for
1. New client acquisition
- build and execute a hunting strategy aligned with overall Give Grants goals
- develop and maintain a healthy pipeline and deliver on quarterly targets by establishing contact with relevant CSR decision makers, and using consultative sales skills to close value adding engagements with them
- Identify the customer need and propose relevant solutions, in partnership with the delivery and product teams. A typical sales cycle lasts 3-6 months and needs a high degree of consultative engagement between the client and internal teams.
- Drive pricing, negotiation and documentation to closure
- Maintain the client relationship to unlock future opportunities, while handing over the execution responsibility to the delivery teams
2. Organizational contributions
- As a senior member of the Give Grants team, use your market knowledge and understanding of customer needs to contribute to the future Give Grants strategy and product roadmap
- Engage actively with partners within the larger social impact and CSR ecosystem in India
This is a high visibility, hands-on, hunting focused role in a startup environment. You will be a key contributor to the journey of building a tech first, social impact organization from scratch.
You will be successful if you come with
- 10+ years of overall experience with 3+ years in a hunting focused sales / business development role
- Prior exposure to CSR / social impact will be relevant, but is not necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to open new doors and achieve sales targets consistently
- Ability to translate client needs into solutions and drive a consultative process - all our clients need customized solutions that rely on a combination of our SaaS platform and service offerings
- Strong commercial acumen to drive pricing negotiations
- A genuine interest to be in the social impact sector and a desire to use your skills not just for creating business value, but also social value
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment, with a high degree of comfort with being hands-on
Give exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, Give, together with its partners, is the largest and most trusted giving platform in India. Give enables individuals and organizations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. Give's community of 2.6M+ donors supports 2,800+ verified non-profits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
: integrity in everything we do
: empathy towards all
: serve with passion
: focused on scale
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.