Talent Acquisition at Give
Views:748 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Give - Associate Manager - People & Culture (6-10 yrs)
Give - Associate Manager - People & Culture
About Give :
Give exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, Give, together with its partners, is the largest and most trusted giving platform in India. Give enables individuals and organizations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. Give's community of 2.6M+ donors supports 2,800+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values : Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
- Ensure strong focus on people & culture.
- Assist in execution of people processes e.g. goal setting, quarterly performance reviews, annual performance cycle, etc. with timeline adherence.
- Hands on in handling payroll data & should be able to ensure compliance on payroll records is adhered to. Verification & Reconciliation of monthly payroll and resolving any discrepancies; ensure timelines are met for salary disbursement.
- Liaise with all new joiners to establish the connect & help them assimilate faster into the organisation.
- Coordinate POSH committee activities on need basis.
- Assist in creating and implementing innovative solutions for employee engagement as well as development initiatives.
- Assist with planning & roll out of people programs and initiatives.
- Identifying needs/challenges of employees and work to address them.
- Induction of new joiners, ensuring a good on boarding experience
- Conduct exit interviews for all employees to ensure smooth closure of full & final settlement.
- Ensure employee records data sanctity.
- Ensuring all finance + HR process works smoothly on all pay-outs, bank details, PF records updations
- Communicate and reinforce the organization's values & policies to assist in development of a high performing organization.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Google sheets.