Talent Acquisition at Give
Views:349 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Give - Associate Manager - Impact Reporting (5-8 yrs)
Give - Associate Manager - Impact Reporting - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI
About Give :
Give exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, Give, together with its partners, is the largest and most trusted giving platform in India. Give enables individuals and organizations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. Give's community of 2.6M+ donors supports 2,800+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values : Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
Give Grants at Give :
- Over the last 20 years, Give has partnered with hundreds of companies - from large ones like ICICI, HDFC, TCS, Google, Microsoft, Amex, KPMG, Coca-Cola to new age start-ups like Flipkart, Ola, Myntra and others - to shape the employee giving narrative across India. When COVID hit India, we launched the India COVID Response Fund (ICRF) and partnered with various institutions globally to deploy over 800 Crores of Give Grants (CSR, Foundation Grants & Employee Giving). Building upon this work, Give launched its Give Grants platform in late 2021 with the objective to make Institutional Giving bigger and better.
- We believe that India needs Give Grants at significant scale, and with far better impact outcomes to solve for India's SDG challenges and investment gap. Based on our experience of Covid Relief, where we rapidly created opportunities and solutions for mobilizing and effectively deploying hundreds of crores, we believe we can be an end to end giving partner for institutions spanning strategy, design, deployment, compliance and impact assurance.
- We also believe that there are significant opportunities to not just drive more effective usage of funds earmarked for the social impact sector, but also to bring in additional funds by creating leverage opportunities. We do this already through our collective (multi donor) programs; crowdfunding, workplace giving and fundraiser models and each of these can be scaled further.
- Our go to market strategy for Give Grants has three components in the near term - sharp focus on CSR giving in India - build deep relationships with CSR decision makers and provide services for grant management, program management, impact reporting and CSR advisory. A 15 member India based team is executing this strategy.
- Grow workplace giving and UHNI giving from the US to India - we recently entered into a strategic partnership with Indiaspora in the US, a 3 member US based team is setting up this vertical, using Give's expertise and Indiaspora's network.
- A comprehensive tech platform to enable better decision making for institutional giving - Give has a market leading SaaS platform for managing CSR giving that serves 75+ organizations. This platform, combined with our services, has enabled us to become an end to end partner for give grants .
Role Responsibilities :
- Define metrics and formats for impact reporting across different channels and donors
- Defining and implementing impact monitoring and evaluation standards across all NGOs
- Ensuring that all reporting and evaluation timelines and SLAs are met
- Work with internal teams as well as external partners - donors & NGOs
Role Requirements :
- Desire to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 5+ years experienced with an ability to lead a team of 5-7 people
- Tier 1 Graduation/Post graduation
- Experience in managing NGO M&E and CSR reporting
- Should have worked on targets & SLAs
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to articulate well and converting data into presentable form with meaningful insights
- Good with process formulation and improvement