Give - Associate Manager - Content Team - Give Discover (2-6 yrs)
About Give Discover :
Give Discover is an information and intelligence platform aiming to solve the transparency and trust issues within the social sector. It offers information and insights for approximately 57,000 social enterprises in India.
NGOs often face the repetitive task of answering identical questions from donors about their annual budget, team, 80G status, and more. Give Discover addresses this information and trust gap in the social sector by actively providing a solution.
With Give Discover, NGOs can now easily build, maintain, and share all their information in one accessible location. This user-friendly platform ensures that any donor, whether corporate, foundation, individual, or HNI, can conveniently learn about any NGO across India with just a few clicks
At the same time, Give Discover diligently verifies the information provided by nonprofits, ensuring a thorough examination through both due diligence processes and on-ground verification teams. As a result, users have access to comprehensive and validated information about nonprofits at any given moment.
About the role :
Job Description: We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Associate Manager for the Content team at Give Discover. The right candidate will develop quarterly and monthly content development plan and execution, manage a team of internal and external content writers and support content marketing campaigns.
The responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Strategise and oversee the entire content on Give Discover including organizational listings, studies etc.
- Make, manage and moderate additions and updates to organizational data on the platform explore innovative ways to organize, manage and source content about social impact in India
- Assist in conducting offline studies to collect insights about the social impact space support writing articles about deep insights about the space
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in content creation and editing, with a proven track record of producing high-quality reports or other written materials.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with internal teams, clients, and stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills
- Significant attention to detail is key to this role
- Passion for social impact, prior exposure to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), social impact initiatives, or NGOs would be a plus.
About Give :
Give exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, Give, together with its partners, is the largest and most trusted giving platform in India. Give enables individuals and organizations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. Give's community of 2.6M+ donors supports 2,800+ verified non-profits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
Integrity in everything we do
Empathy towards all
Serve with passion
Focused on scale
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.