HR at Gits Food Products Pvt.Ltd.
Views:1283 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Gits Food - Senior Role - Marketing (8-15 yrs)
Senior Role - Marketing
1. Work directly with senior management of the organization to develop marketing programs, design marketing strategies, and implement marketing campaigns.
2. Provide leadership and direction in the development, implementation, and monitoring of the strategic marketing plan for the organization.
3. Working closely in alignment with Sales team to be able to drive offtakes at Stores.
4. Developing marketing and promotional strategy and materials for a company, including brand management, advertising, and web and sales collateral
5. Work on end to end Digital Strategy.
- Lead the e-commerce team - Work on ROI driven targets. Expansion to new E-com portals.
- Assisting in preparation of long- and short-term marketing plans, pricing policies and budgets
- Supervising- a team of marketing- coordinators or assistants.
6. Drive Market & Consumer research. Analyze findings and work closely with R&D & management for product development and new launches.
7.Provides support for promotional special events such as Dealer meets, exhibitions, sampling events etc.
8. Develop and manage annual marketing budgets for the organization, regularly monitor expenditures; prepares summary assessments and reports.
9. Initiate and implement direct outreach marketing efforts to potential external customers on behalf the unit's programs and services.
10. Have a decent understanding of trade schemes, Route to Market and distribution drives.
11. Organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Annual budget preparation and fiscal management.
12. Supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
13. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
14. Experience in Consumer research Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
15. To foster a cooperative work environment.
16. To develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
17. Experience in media planning, activities and special events.
18. Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding current and emerging industry requirements and practices in area of marketing expertise.
19. Ability to interpret industry needs and directions, assess capacity, and to plan, develop, and implement appropriate marketing strategies
20. Knowledge of strategic communications and marketing concepts, principles, methodology and techniques.
21. Data management and tracking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
22. Minimum 8 plus years of experience with Post Graduate in Marketing Management, experience from Food FMCG will be preferred but not mandatory.