HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:2129 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
GIR Tactical Research Analyst - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (0-2 yrs)
- Work closely with the Research teams across all four regions. The role would involve:
- Extract insights to support the investment process of the Global Investment Research division, potentially looking for opportunities to encourage consistency across the globe.
- Streamline the way the team interacts with and manipulates large data sets, including proprietary databases.
- Look for innovative ways to deliver information to the TRG team, Directors of Research,
Investment Review Committees and analyst community.
- Developing and validating quantitative models including analyzing data, back-testing investment strategies and integrating new information into our database.
- Contribute through the TRG team's published research reports and presentations.
- Responding to regular and ad hoc data/analysis requests from external and internal clients (sales and trading, other research teams).
Qualifications we are interested in applicants who possess skills in several of the following areas:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- MBA from premium institute. 0-2 year of experience.
- Knowledge of concepts in finance and accounting
- Knowledge of probability and statistics, time series analysis, regressions and other numerical techniques
- Proficiency in Python, Java, C++ or R
- Fundamentals in distributed systems, databases, design and analysis of algorithms.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.