Ginesys - Customer Success Manager/Key Account Manager (3-7 yrs)
The JD for a Key Account Manager Role. Please find the details below.
Company Name - Ginesys
Url - www.ginesys.in
Designation - Customer Success Manager
About the Company:
Ginesys is one of the leading retail software companies in India and is the most preferred solution for fashion and lifestyle brands and supermarkets. We have offices in 5 metros (Gurugram, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad) and a team strength of 150+. Our customers are typically SMB retailers and lifestyle brands and currently, our user base is 20,000+. We recently raised PE funding and are looking to expand our team strength in all the core areas to ensure we are delivering cutting edge solutions to this market in the best possible way. Ginesys is a great Launchpad for anyone looking for a career in SaaS, Enterprise, ERP, and Retail Solutions.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Account Manager who works to improve an organization's market position and achieve financial growth by managing and serving existing accounts. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company's success in the long run.
1. Will be responsible for handling all activities in an account, upsell, support, licensing of Ginesys ERP Solution (Retail & Manufacturing Solution).
2. Collaborating with the sales team to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
3. Plan approaches and pitches with pre-sales and marketing team for upselling and cross-selling
4. Work with sales head to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives
5. Participate in pricing the solution/service
6. Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
7. Collaborating with the support team and product team to solve customer issues
8. Increase software adoption through workshops and training
9. Expanding relationships and bringing in new referrals and testimonials
10. Ensure client continuity through AMC renewal and subscription renewals
1. Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of ERP/Enterprise Software Sales / Consultative Selling experience.
3. Experience in identifying, qualifying, and closing deals.
4. Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral.
5. Flexibility in work schedule and ad-hoc travel readiness is required.
6. Demonstrated ability to work independently and achieve goals with minimal supervision.
7. Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
8. Degree in a business or technically related area of study.
9. Extra patient in resolving customer issues and listening to problems.
10. Excellence in communication - both verbal and written.
11. Demonstrated Relationship Management Skills. Strong Negotiation Skills.
12. Strong Personal drive | Business Ethics - Product and industry mastery, competitive awareness.
If Interested, please share your updated CV. For any query, you can reach me on the 0124-4754500-129