HR Executive at Ginesys
Views:399 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Ginesys - Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Designation : Business Analyst (BA) || Ginesys Retail ERP
Job description :
- You need to mention what is the candidate required to do in the company Job Brief:- Are you interested to be a captain of the ship? If yes, come join us!
- We are looking for Business Analyst who can take the challenge of understanding the complex business problems and map it into simple user requirements. It doesn't matter what your current role is, if you are good with business understanding, can present your thoughts/understanding in flow diagrams and convert the business problems into software solutions, you are eligible for this role.
- You will work alongside other business analysts. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, performing some user acceptance testing and train the internal members. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to technical as well as non-technical users.
- Understanding of the retail supply chain, ERP Business Logic, Finance & Accounts Basic/Advance logic
- Excellent analytical aptitude and problem-solving abilities
- Process mapping - understanding of tools like Visio, Smart draw
- Expert in excel
- Good communication, Documentation and presentation skills
- Very Methodical
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Converting business problems into functional requirements (UI/UX, user stories, workflow, scenarios)
- Interacting with the solution architect in supporting to architect the solution
- Coordinating with the development team on a day-to-day basis to develop the specifications into the product solution
- Conduct user acceptance test to ensure requirement fulfilment
- At times he/she would also have to interact with the clients to clarify requirements
- Conduct training to share the knowledge of newly developed features
- As a functional consultant in a supply chain product company or Retail company, or,
- As a Business/Functional Analyst in ERP Project/Product, or
- As a member of Business Process Management (managing ERP) in any company
- Enter alternates & variants for designation and work skills. Do not enter candidate soft-skills.
- Example : Software Developer, Software Analyst, Software Architect. Chef, Butler, Cook. Writing Test Cases, Management Reporting, ERP, Process Mapping, Problem Solving, Point of Sale, Visio, Retail Operations, Supply Chain, Business Analysis, Retail, Ginesys, Functional Analysis, PoS, Consulting, Software, Functional Consultancy, Ba
- Location of Job (Maximum 9 locations. 3 locations would consume 1 job posting) : Kolkata
Candidate profile : B.tech / BE with 3 yrs experience in design
Work experience :
- Experience range cannot exceed a difference of 5 yrs if min is less than 10 yrs
- Experience range cannot exceed a difference of 10 yrs if min is more than 10 yrs, 2-5 years
Basic UG qualification : B.A, B. Tech, B.Arch etc.
Company Profile :
- Ginesys is one of the leading Retail Software ERP companies in India and is the most preferred solution for fashion and lifestyle brands and supermarkets. Ginesys has its offices in 5 metros (Gurugram, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad) and has a team strength of 200+. The software development centers are located in Kolkata (Ginesys ERP and Ginesys POS) and Gurugram (Zwing POS)
- Ginesys customers are typically medium to large retail brands in India dealing in lifestyle brands. Currently the end user base of Ginesys is 20,000+. (visit https://www.ginesys.in/customers to know more about the brands who are currently using Ginesys for their retail operations)
- Ginesys recently bagged a PE (private equity) funding and is looking to expand team strength in all core areas to deliver cutting edge software solutions to Indian retailers.
- Ginesys is a great launchpad for anyone looking for a career in SaaS, Enterprise, ERP, and Retail Solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.