HR at Gilbarco Veeder-Root
Views:1410 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:400
Gilbarco Veeder-Root - Zonal Head - Service (7-12 yrs)
Education & Experience:
The ideal candidate will be a :
- Customer focused individual with experience of managing demanding customers in a customer focused organization
- Minimum 7 years experience
- Excellent people management skills to motivate a diverse team of individuals from Technical, Commercial, & Service
- Experience in having managed a State / Region
- Analytical mindset to enable a focused and proved approach to problem solving
- Field service operations experience - desirable
- Qualification BE / MBA or equivalent
Key Responsibilities :
The Zonal Head- Service will be responsible for Performance of the Zone through the State Heads and the State operations team. The role will involve close & regular interactions with Customers at decision making level, ensuring Customer SLAs, Operational efficiency & Revenue Targets are all managed optimally .
Integrity & Safety :
- Drive Safety & Integrity behavior (Including ethics and compliance) across the Dispenser Unit Service business team in the zone. Be a role model and ensure 100% compliance from the team.
- Make State Heads & Area Service Managers (ASMs) accountable for 100% compliance and zero accidents.
- Deliver on financial metrics: Growth, Revenue, OPEX & working capital
- Deliver on Value Added Services (VAS) targets
- Timely submission of invoices and collection of payments to meet the DSO target.
Continues Improvement / Operations efficiency improvement:
- Be a role model to lead the Fortive Business Systems (FBS) - Business framework / Tools for continuous improvements and problem solving.
- Drive productivity on manpower utilization, material cost and material usage year over year. Improve First time fix.
- Collaborate with Repair centres / Supply Chain / WH teams for spares availability and replenishment
- Provide timely MIS and report to HO on KPI's for the Zone / States.
Customer satisfaction and Relationship management
- Deliver on Customer complaint call closure SLA's and KPI's.
- Track performance via monthly tracker and Daily Management
- Manage key customer level strategically by regular visiting in state and divisional level.
- Propose initiatives and drive improvements to resolve issues.
- Responsible to develop state managers for continues succession pipeline.
- Ensure 100% Performance measurement metrics across states.
- Continuous improvement in employee engagement.
- Manage Off Role Field Staff through regular engagement
Background and Skills:
- The ideal candidate will be effective action plans and Process improvements.
- A team player who works well with all levels of GVR staff to achieve the performance standards required.
- Self-motivated and passionate about work