GIIAVA - Sales Role - Business Development - Animal Nutrition (4-8 yrs)
Sales BD - Animal Nutrition
JOB SUMMARY - Looking for dynamic sales & marketing enthusiast with animal nutritional experience who can growth business through the sale of speciality fats for dairy feed products.
DESIRED PROFILE :
- As a Marketing Sales Representative for our dairy feed products, your role will encompass a diverse range of responsibilities aimed at driving product awareness by explaining nutritional advantage of the product and increasing sales in the dairy industry.
- You will be tasked with building and maintaining strong relationships with dairy farmers, distributors, feed millers and industry stakeholders by providing first hand understanding of feed practices, health status and gaining customer feedback
- Your main objective will be to meet or exceed sales targets by effectively promoting the practical benefits and functional features of our dairy feed products.
- You will conduct market research to identify potential customers and develop targeted marketing strategies to reach them.
- Monitoring competitors' activities and industry trends will be essential in formulating competitive pricing and sales strategies while working with development team to potentially draw up new products
- Deliver exceptional customer service, provide product training to clients, and conduct regular sales presentations.
- Accurate sales reporting and forecasting will be required to support business decisions and optimize market penetration.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION:
- Bachelor's/PG degree in animal nutrition, animal science, or veterinary science is highly desired
- Proven experience within the animal feed industry, with a focus on promoting products to dairy farmers and cattle feed millers
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret market data and draw meaningful insights with excellent communication, problem solving & presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.