HR at Gilbarco Veeder-Root
Views:29 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gibarco Veeder Root - State Head - Manager Services (5-12 yrs)
Location - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Around 50% Significant travel required.
2. Purpose of Position: The State Head will be responsible for Overall Maintenance Operations in his/her State. Troubleshooting, technical service
3. Key Responsibilities:
- Generation of revenue in his/her State.
- Ensuring timely payment collection from customers.
- Increase Operating Profit for his/her State to deliver Service performance.
- Safety and Compliance
- Responsible for overall management of the State Operations and Call Center(s)
- Deliver on all State target deliverables including Revenue and Collection Targets
- Responsible for Material Management and interaction with the HO and Coimbatore factory
- In charge of all Repair Center and repair activities in the state
- Call management including Daily Management (DM) rigor at the Call Centers / State
- Call performance & MIS management to customers
- State level customer interactions including escalations from the regional offices
- Performance management of the team
- Hiring for additional resources or backfilling for attrition
- PO renewal & Hanging Hardware (HH) tender handling
- Deliver on Value Added Services (VAS) targets
- Final approval for TA & DA for Service Engineers.
- Regular visits to customer for discussion on service performance and pending payments and POs.
- Reports to: Reports to Zonal Head
- Key Relationships: Customers and subordinates
5. Education & Experience: The ideal candidate will have
Total Experience in years: +5 Yrs
Graduation/ Degree: Diploma / Degree in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- People management experience
- Customer handling skills
- Domain knowledge is preferable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Languages spoken - Hindi, English and local
6. Background and Skills: The ideal candidate will have
Domain (Preferred Industry) -
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team building
- Administrative skills
- Time management skills
- Better understanding of external and internal customer requirements and identify and act accordingly on priority
- Technical knowledge of all product
PS - Open for multiple locations