GetNatty - Manager/Head - Operations (2-6 yrs)
Operations Manager/Head - Fashion Ecommerce & Retail startup
GetNatty has championed the idea of bringing new age and budding fashion designers from India to the forefront. We believe that designers are the original pioneers of fashion and its now time to democratize this industry by bridging the gap between the creators and consumers of fashion.
We are looking for extraordinarily talented and self-motivated Individual to join our core team to spearhead the operations & accounts division for our company that has the potential to scale GetNatty across hundreds of locations in India as well as globally. We are talking about an opportunity of building the next billion dollar company that is designed in India and made for the world.
Your primary role would be :
- Operations and onboarding strategy end to end
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Designer onboarding process management
- Order processing & fulfillment
- Accounts & Payouts management
- Complete Backend support for the front end team
- Merchandise rotation
- If you think like an entrepreneur and are willing to accept the challenge in your life to create something truly impactful, from scratch and be the person responsible behind creating a legacy, we want to welcome you with wide arms to our family. We are a bunch of high achievers from accomplished backgrounds, confident in our vision and clarity of thought in our actions.
- Call me on 90999-11910 only if you are truly willing to dedicate the next 3-4 years of your life to creating a business you would like to head the department in the future and want to be a part of the GetNatty long-term growth story. Please read the entire job description carefully before calling.
- You must possess good communication and organizing skills
- Be confident in your vision and a master of execution
- Never give up in life and you dream big
- A go-getter who knows the only way is to go out and make things happen
- A winner and a leader
- If you have worked prior in the fashion and/or retail industry will help you move fast in your execution and will help us give you a higher preference over other applicants. Operations level experience is a must.
You will be provided a basic salary that will help you survive and stay afloat in a competitive city like Mumbai but we won't be able to cater to your market standard salary expectations being a startup with budget constraints its very important to conserve cash and see the light another day. Apply only if you are willing to take the plunge and are looking for a long term growth. We will, however, offer you generous stock options so you also have ownership in the company and can benefit from its long-term growth more than a million times over in return.