Human Resource Manager at GetMyUni
Views:3296 Applications:502 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:361
GetMyUni - CEO's Office/Founder's Office/Chief of Staff - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/XLRI/ISB (4-9 yrs)
CEOs Office / Founder's Office Or Chief of Staff [IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/XLRI/ISB] About GetMyUni:
GetMyUni is a CollegeDekho group company.
Getmyuni is one of India's largest college decision making platforms in India, disrupting the college admissions space. We serve over 50M+ users annually. For more visit: www.getmyuni.com
IELTSMaterial.com is one of the largest IELTS test prep platforms globally empowering over 1M users monthly to train for the exam and fulfill their dreams of going abroad for their study abroad education or immigration via IELTSMaterial Global Immigration Services. : https://ieltsmaterial.com
Getmyuni and IELTSMaterial are a part of the CollegeDekho Group, which is one of India's leading Higher Education Ed Tech companies which has raised ~$50M USD from investors like Winter Capital, ETS Strategic Capital, Calega, Man Capital and ADQ.
CEOs Office / Chief of Staff is a future leadership role wherein the candidates would be exposed to multiple business problems across the organization in a small amount of time. A chief of staff would be expected to fix existing issues using process, technology and other means available and feasible and drive turn key projects to completion. Within 6 months to an year EIRs would be given verticals to handle which can span across sales, operations, PnL management, content, product depending upon the EIRs areas of expertise and interests.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Acts as a strategic advisor to the CEO and senior management team.
- Represents CEO in meetings, by email, and phone calls with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports CEO in meetings and will be responsible for completion of action items.
- Support CEO in creation of collateral for Board Meetings, Investor Meetings and keeping the CEO updated on metrics from across the company while point out potential issues proactively
- Acts as the liaison between CEO and other executives, clients, and stakeholders to ensure consistent communication and ensuring involvement or decision-making at the proper time.
- Participates with the CEO and senior management team in strategic planning, policy development, and decision-making.
- Ensures timely and effective completion of projects and initiatives of the CEO
- Researches and recommends new and revised policies and strategies.
- Creates and maintains systems and processes to streamline operations.
- Maintains accurate confidential files and data records.
Required Qualifications :
- Preferably from a consulting / I-banking background or an ex-entrepreneur
- Tier 1 school in grad/post-grad is important (IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/XLRI/ISB etc)
- 4+ years of experience in start-up, management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, product management, or similar.
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ex-entrepreneurs or being part of founding teams / early teams preferred.
- Experience in financial analysis and basic modeling.
- 3+ year horizon is a must