Talent Acquisition Specialist at Get My Parking
Views:3033 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Get My Parking - Head - Engineering - B2B SaaS (10-15 yrs)
About Get My Parking :
We are an award-winning provider of Interoperable Digital Parking Platform that integrates any parking equipment and connects it to mobile and cloud for a standardized seamless experience. It enables parking operators and owners to leapfrog to a customized white-label solution with their existing equipment.
We work in 17 countries with mobility stakeholders like parking operators, consumers, equipment manufacturers, and city administrations. We are creating future-proof 'parking as a service' platform to upgrade the parking industry for a connected and autonomous world.
About the Role :
- We are an early stage startup which is scaling fast and hence looking for an Engineering Leader with experience of scaling a B2B SaaS platform company. You will be part of the core team and communicate with employees, stakeholders, and customers to drive the company forward.
- You are responsible for the entire GMP Platform and integrations. You will evolve it into the most futuristic 'mobility as a service' platform with thoughtful strategy and timely execution. You will lead all engineering processes and take responsibility for maintaining and running the existing products.
- You will groom and develop an outstanding engineering team to make our product vision a reality. You will ensure scalability and security while delivering great user experience. You will ensure that customer facing teams receive the technical support needed to deliver business success.
- You must be comfortable with ambiguity and yet define the boundaries and parameters, should be a hands-on engineer, and a mentor and leader who gets things done.
Ideal candidate will have the following :
- Experience of 10-15 years in software engineering including at least 4 years of leading teams at various levels
- Experience having worked across all stages of a product life cycle
- Should have scaled application & cloud infrastructure for a B2B architecture
- Our Technology Stack- Core Java | AWS | DevOps
- Strong in Core Java and OOPs programming concepts
- Expert level command over skills like Caching, Queuing, Microservices, API development,Memory management
- Keeping up the platform with minimal downtime
- Release Management
- Customer interaction on various requirements/integrations
- Enhance user experience & product enhancement
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure scalability, functionality and efficiency
- Hire, mentor and inspire a talented group of engineers from various fields
- Able to inspire and command the respect of your team with your knowledge, passion and energy
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Drive processes and alignment across various teams of UI, QA, PM, Dev, DevOps
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- You love code and have a healthy risk appetite
- Have a passion for innovation, new ideas, quick prototyping, hackathons
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.