Talent Acquisition Specialist at Get My Parking
Views:2310 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Get My Parking - Head - Engineering - B2B SaaS (10-15 yrs)
About Get My Parking :
We are an award-winning provider of Interoperable Digital Parking Platform that integrates any parking equipment and connects it to mobile and cloud for a standardized seamless experience. It enables parking operators and owners to leapfrog to a customized white-label solution with their existing equipment.
We work in 17 countries with mobility stakeholders like parking operators, consumers, equipment manufacturers, and city administrations. We are creating future-proof 'parking as a service' platform to upgrade the parking industry for a connected and autonomous world.
About the Role :
- We are an early stage startup which is scaling fast and hence looking for an Engineering Leader with experience of scaling a B2B SaaS platform company. You will be part of the core team and communicate with employees, stakeholders, and customers to drive the company forward.
- You are responsible for the entire GMP Platform and integrations. You will evolve it into the most futuristic 'mobility as a service' platform with thoughtful strategy and timely execution. You will lead all engineering processes and take responsibility for maintaining and running the existing products.
- You will groom and develop an outstanding engineering team to make our product vision a reality. You will ensure scalability and security while delivering great user experience. You will ensure that customer facing teams receive the technical support needed to deliver business success.
- You must be comfortable with ambiguity and yet define the boundaries and parameters, should be a hands-on engineer, and a mentor and leader who gets things done.
Ideal candidate will have the following :
- Experience of 10-15 years in software engineering including at least 4 years of leading teams at various levels
- Experience having worked across all stages of a product life cycle
- Should have scaled application & cloud infrastructure for a B2B architecture
- Our Technology Stack- Core Java | AWS | DevOps
- Strong in Core Java and OOPs programming concepts
- Expert level command over skills like Caching, Queuing, Microservices, API development,Memory management
- Keeping up the platform with minimal downtime
- Release Management
- Customer interaction on various requirements/integrations
- Enhance user experience & product enhancement
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure scalability, functionality and efficiency
- Hire, mentor and inspire a talented group of engineers from various fields
- Able to inspire and command the respect of your team with your knowledge, passion and energy
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Drive processes and alignment across various teams of UI, QA, PM, Dev, DevOps
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- You love code and have a healthy risk appetite
- Have a passion for innovation, new ideas, quick prototyping, hackathons