Director - HR at Gerson Lehrman Group
Views:289 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Gerson Lehrman Group - Associate/Senior Associate - Client Solutions (1-6 yrs)
Associate/ Senior Associate - Client Solutions
- The Client Solutions Associate will be responsible for managing and executing primary research deliverables to add value to GLG clients based in India and looking for experts at the US region. Associates gain a fundamental understanding of GLG's business model and client base through close coordination with senior members of the research team while executing immediate client needs.
- Learning GLG's underlying business processes and assisting senior team members with high-level product execution, and developing a fundamental understanding of the respective research practice
- Fulfilling time-sensitive research requests delegated by senior team members on behalf of GLG clients by analysing client requests, and building and qualifying primary populations of topic experts.
- Assisting senior team members with high-level service fulfilment by managing premium products including Market and Custom Surveys, Education Seminars, Roundtable luncheons, and Custom Research Trips.
- Develop a working knowledge of the area's core industries to improve project and product service quality.
Required Skills: GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism. For this position, we seek applicants with bachelor's or master's degrees from top-tier colleges or universities with relevant work experience.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant's candidacy:
- Up to 2-3 years' years of experience, ideally in consulting, Financial Services, market research, recruiting, or other professional services or start-up environment
- Prior experience in managing US based clients
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.);
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills in English
- General understanding, awareness and interest in consulting and financial markets
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial/leadership skills;
- Experience interacting with senior executives;
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's insight network. Our clients rely on GLG's global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of approximately 1 million experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world's best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world's largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG's industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company's culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. ("GLG") is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.