GEP - Senior Manager - Application Support - eProcurement (10-15 yrs)
- To lead and effectively manage Customer Support operations for major client on globally deployed Digital Procurement platform focused around Supplier enablement, Source-to-Contract, Procure-to-Pay and Warehouse Management
- To build, mentor and manage team of 20 to 30 analysts providing guidance on the process, compliance protocols and directing towards solution steps
- Accountable to manage issues reported from Supplier users and Client organization users, represent operational metrics in Client leadership forums and provide clear solution roadmap
- Ensure training needs are fully met for all Customer support operations team on all new deployments and enhancements
- To build guidance on the standards, policies and rules that are appropriate to the Customer Support and service delivery to eProcurement end-user community
- Responsible for collection of data to support the management of SLAs for resolution of incidents and defects logged by end-user community
- To prepare and report information in support of analysis of performance against SLA and operational trend analysis
- Monitoring best practice and implement with adequate controls for effective operations management
- Simplify processes, raise service levels, reduce risks and develop successful relationships
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across teams and with staff/clients.
- Actively engage in technical discussions with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate timely solutioning and quality service delivery to Client
- Managing and upholding the troubleshooting escalation process.
Sr. Manager, Customer Support :
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Total experience of 10+ years, with minimum 2+ years in managing any eProcurement platform in any roles as functional consultant / SME / technical consultant / implementation / Application Support Lead
- Good understanding of process areas, Source-to-Contract, Procure-to-pay
- Should have used any Support operations management tools and carry understanding of incident / issue / defect / problem management concepts
- Understanding warehouse management is a plus
- Leadership, Management, Staffing, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Working Under Pressure, Ability to Meet Goals.