GEP - Senior Manager - Application Support - eProcurement Platform (10-15 yrs)
Sr. Manager, eProcurement Application Support
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Total experience of 10+ years, with minimum 2+ years in managing any eProcurement platform in any roles as functional consultant / SME / technical consultant / implementation / Application Support Lead
- Good understanding of process areas, Source-to-Contract, Procure-to-pay
- Should have understanding of Support operations management tools and have an understanding of incident / issue / defect / problem management concepts
- Team Management, Staffing, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Working Under Pressure, Ability to Meet Goals.
- Identify and enable trainings to address skill gaps within the team
- Responsible for tracking, managing and reporting support metrics (KPIs and SLAs)
- Monitoring best practice and implement with adequate controls for effective operations management
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across teams and with staff/clients.
- Managing and upholding the troubleshooting escalation process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.