GEP - Senior Manager - Application Support - eProcurement Platform (10-15 yrs)
Sr. Manager, eProcurement Application Support
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Total experience of 10+ years, with minimum 2+ years in managing any eProcurement platform in any roles as functional consultant / SME / technical consultant / implementation / Application Support Lead
- Good understanding of process areas, Source-to-Contract, Procure-to-pay
- Should have understanding of Support operations management tools and have an understanding of incident / issue / defect / problem management concepts
- Team Management, Staffing, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Working Under Pressure, Ability to Meet Goals.
- Identify and enable trainings to address skill gaps within the team
- Responsible for tracking, managing and reporting support metrics (KPIs and SLAs)
- Monitoring best practice and implement with adequate controls for effective operations management
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across teams and with staff/clients.
- Managing and upholding the troubleshooting escalation process.