HR at GeP Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:649 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
GEP - Senior Manager - Application Support - eProcurement (10-15 yrs)
- To lead and effectively manage Customer Support operations for major client on globally deployed Digital Procurement platform focused around Supplier enablement, Source-to-Contract, Procure-to-Pay and Warehouse Management
- To build, mentor and manage team of 20 to 30 analysts providing guidance on the process, compliance protocols and directing towards solution steps
- Accountable to manage issues reported from Supplier users and Client organization users, represent operational metrics in Client leadership forums and provide clear solution roadmap
- Ensure training needs are fully met for all Customer support operations team on all new deployments and enhancements
- To build guidance on the standards, policies and rules that are appropriate to the Customer Support and service delivery to eProcurement end-user community
- Responsible for collection of data to support the management of SLAs for resolution of incidents and defects logged by end-user community
- To prepare and report information in support of analysis of performance against SLA and operational trend analysis
- Monitoring best practice and implement with adequate controls for effective operations management
- Simplify processes, raise service levels, reduce risks and develop successful relationships
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across teams and with staff/clients.
- Actively engage in technical discussions with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate timely solutioning and quality service delivery to Client
- Managing and upholding the troubleshooting escalation process.
Sr. Manager, Customer Support :
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Total experience of 10+ years, with minimum 2+ years in managing any eProcurement platform in any roles as functional consultant / SME / technical consultant / implementation / Application Support Lead
- Good understanding of process areas, Source-to-Contract, Procure-to-pay
- Should have used any Support operations management tools and carry understanding of incident / issue / defect / problem management concepts
- Understanding warehouse management is a plus
- Leadership, Management, Staffing, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Working Under Pressure, Ability to Meet Goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.