GEP - Senior Content Editor (8-14 yrs)
GEP is an industry leader in each of its three main business lines - strategic consulting, outsourced or managed services, and software. As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a motivated, experienced Content Editor to complement our marketing team.
- Collect raw content from sales and business stakeholders and develop marketing-ready copy
- Write/edit white papers, case studies, press releases, corporate communications, website copy and other marketing collateral
- Work with senior executives for developing thought leadership content. Collect thoughts and lead authoring effort
- Final stage proofing and quality control for all marketing communications - Work closely with the design team to brainstorm ideas and creative concepts
- Understand the goal, target audience, and message of a campaign and create persuasive copy for offline (trade shows, events) and digital (emails, banners, landing pages, social media) to generate desired action from the target audience
- Continuously monitor and measure the effectiveness of the copy and improvise
- CTAs, Subject Lines to improve the conversion rates (CTRs, registrations)
- Keep track of latest trends in B2B content marketing, creative copywriting, competitors and industry trends
- Editing & Vetting Content created
- 12 to 14 years of relevant experience in copywriting, preferably in an advertising agency
- Experience in B2B environment preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Keen ability to convert product/service messaging into marketing copy
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of new age content domains with reference to B2B communication
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects
- Track record of achieving business results
- Entrepreneurial spirit, resourceful and comfortable in fast paced, informal environment
- Strong team player
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and influence them GEP is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.