GEP - Manager - Solution Design - Services (5-10 yrs)
The solution design/pre-sales team is a highly critical, specialized, and fast-growing team within GEP. As one of the leaders of the solution design team in India, your primary responsibility is to manage the team, be an effective mentor, develop compelling proposals and respond to RFPs/RFIs that we receive from global companies for procurement consulting and procurement outsourcing services.
- You will directly work with GEP's top management including VPs/C-level executives to prepare and finalize procurement solutions.
- In addition to creating proposals and RFP responses, you will be responsible for the overall pricing and commercial strategy for the opportunity.
- This team plays a key role in the end-to-end sales cycle and driving GEP's growth. However, there are no sales targets.
The end-to-end solution design/proposal development cycle includes the following :
- Summarizing client's requirements to GEP executives
- Understanding client requirements and designing a winning strategy
- Coming up with a project plan to finalize responses within agreed timelines
- Creating responses to client questions, designing compelling PowerPoint presentations and finalizing a package that is client-ready
- Designing solutions that include staffing, effort estimation, pricing, margin, value proposition, and business case
- Presenting solutions to the top management in a convincing way and drive consensus on the final solution
- Collaborate with global consulting and technology teams, as required, to validate assumptions and discuss the practical implementation requirements of the proposed solution.
- The person should demonstrate thought leadership in the procurement area and should be able to think innovatively.