GEP - Manager/Senior Manager - Solution Design - Procurement & Supply Chain Domain (8-17 yrs)
Solution Design- team at GEP has played a vital role in the company's high growth journey in the past 3-5 years and is expected to play an even bigger role to fuel even higher growth expected for the next few years. Distributed across multiple nodes (US, India, Singapore, UK), the team is responsible to design strong solutions for existing and new clients across the globe and thus impacting company's top line and bottom line directly.
The team works in an extremely high energy and fast paced environment, some of the specific duties include :
- The primary responsibility is to understand a prospective client's current state and develop industry and client specific solutions to help drive proactive consultative selling.
- Designing strong solutions for Procurement and Supply Chain programs that includes staffing, pricing, margin & value propositions based on domain knowledge and benchmarks
- Program manage the overall process to manage the high potential business opportunities ensuring internal alignment and approvals with multiple stakeholders involved across cross-functional teams
- Work closely with leadership team/company founders on a regular basis to finalize the key solutions/deliverables and conceptualize the client specific winning strategy for the company
- Represent the company in key client presentations across the globe to explain the different elements of the solution - value proposition, business benefits, commercial models, etc.
What we are looking for :
- MBA from Tier-1/2 colleges with 8+ years of experience in Consulting/Internal Strategy/Procurement/Supply Chain/Operations background. We are hiring across levels, so appropriate level to be decided based on discussions
- Strong analytical skills, willingness to learn, Good Communication skills, Meticulous and detail oriented. Most important - Effective Team Player and go-getter attitude.
- Should be willing to work from 2 PM - 11 PM
What to do we offer :
- A fast-paced, fun-loving and beautiful company to work for where individuality is recognized, and talent respected
- A challenging role with a clear and direct impact on company's growth journey
- A highly bonded and motivated team with a high potential to learn and shine in an extremely open and fun-loving culture