GEP - Manager/Senior Manager - Procurement Consulting (4-10 yrs)
Role Description (Roles & Responsibilities) :
- Experience in consulting solutions for US / Europe based clients with a domain expertise in Strategic Sourcing and SCM Consulting.
- Responsible for managing client expectations
- Should be capable of frequently thinking - out of the box- about client issues, and develop intellectual capital in white papers, publications, etc.
- Ensure that goals agreed between customers and GEP are met
- Working on sourcing strategies, manage a team of consulting resources and deliver Savings as projected
- Establishing processes and ensuring seamless service delivery to client on schedule.
- Responsible for client deliverable and benefits. Should redirect team activities based on insights
- Develop positive relationships with client e.g. CPO, buyers, sourcing and Procurement team
- Understand client needs to provide flawless service by constantly seeking to understand client's goals and concerns
- Identifying new business opportunities and supporting the Program Manager/BD in efforts to expand client relationship.
- Responsible for development of sourcing strategies and strengthen procurement effectiveness
- Ready to travel to client locations in US/UK
Required Competencies :
- Should have Domain Expertise of Supply Chain Management and Procurement
- Good Communication skills, Persistent & Patient, Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Resourceful and creative.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand the consulting business processes and problems
- Excellent People management and Coaching abilities
- Very good hands-on skills in sourcing and category expertise in direct and indirect categories across multiple industries
HR - GEP Solutions Pvt Ltd