GEP - Manager - Marketing MIS (8-12 yrs)
The Marketing MIS Manager is responsible for the day-to-day qualification of leads generated from different marketing channels, hands-on execution of managing leads/contacts within salesforce. This includes maintenance, and monthly review of MQLs and SQLs. Additionally, this individual should have a fair understanding of digital marketing principles to pull-out data from different marketing automation and analytics platform for reporting purpose.
- Creating and maintaining process work-flows by coordinating information and requirements with marketing sub-functions
- Keeps management informed by preparing reports; making presentations; interpreting information; making recommendations
- Qualify leads generated from different marketing sources based on defined criteria and create it on Salesforce
- Track and manage leads generated throughout its life span on salesforce
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Analyzing the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and developing and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Analyzing online user behavior, conversion data from various digital and offline marketing programs
Qualification - Graduate/ MBA's preferred
- 8+ years experience in marketing with focus on reporting, lead management and MIS preferably in B2B IT/ITES company.
- Thorough understanding of Digital Marketing Principles
- Hands on experience in Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketing Automation system
- Strong analytical and quantitative skill. Expert in using Excel to manage data and perform high level or granular analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fast learner, high attention for detail