GEP - Manager - Campaign (10-14 yrs)
About the function / Business Line : Sales & Marketing - Marketing
Job Location : Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Position Title : Manager - Campaign
Key Result Areas/Job Description :
- Building email campaigns, database selection, and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Highlight technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices design and testing of email campaigns.
- Lead the creation and implementation of email marketing campaigns across devices
- Own and manage our customer/prospect database - acquisition, segmentation, optimization, integration, maintenance, integrity and security
- Grow the database and own business metrics (lead generation, account nurturing)
- Track and analyze the email marketing campaigns for key metrics
- Use statistical analysis, past campaign behavioral response to create email campaigns, optimize lists, segmentation and ongoing improvement in effectiveness of campaigns
- Manage the technology to scale email marketing programs and improve effectiveness. Own the integration of Email Marketing with the website - process and technology
- Develop and manage personalization strategy for campaigns - improve response rates and run lifecycle based campaigns
- Regular reporting on progress against goals and relevant email/database metrics
- Process management and documentation
- Own responsibility for legal and regulatory compliance for email marketing
- Consistently meet delivery targets and SLAs at defined Quality Standards
Required Competencies :
- 10-14 years- experience in online marketing with minimum 5-7 years in email marketing, preferably in B2B Services Industry with Global exposure
- Thorough understanding of Direct Marketing Principles
- Hands on experience in activation and nurturing programs, managing large databases, profiling and segmentation
- Strong analytical and quantitative skill. Expert in using SQL/Excel to manipulate data and perform high level or granular analysis
- Hands-on experience with platforms like Eloqua, Marketo, Unica, Act-On, SalesForce, Responsys
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, Responsive Design
- Fast learner, high attention for detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.