GEP - Consultant - Solution Design - Services (1-3 yrs)
1) The solution design/presales team is a highly critical, specialized and fast-growing team within GEP. As part of the solution design team, your primary responsibility is to develop compelling proposals and respond to RFPs / RFIs that we receive from global companies for procurement consulting and procurement outsourcing.
2) This team plays a key role in end-to-end sales cycle and driving GEP's growth. However, there are no sales targets.
3) The end-to-end solution design / proposal development cycle includes the following: Summarizing clients requirements to GEP executives
- Understanding client requirements and designing a winning strategy
- Coming up with a project plan to finalize responses within agreed timelines
- Creating responses to client questions, designing compelling power-point presentations and finalizing a package that is client ready
- Designing solutions that include staffing, pricing, margin and value propositions.
- Presenting solutions to the top management in a convincing way and drive consensus on the final solution
4) Work on knowledge management initiatives such as white papers and collaterals