GEP - Business Development Manager - US & Europe Market (7-12 yrs)
Business Development Manager - US & Europe Market
Candidates with Direct sales experience in US /Europe Market should only apply
Direct sales Manager
Business Development Manager is responsible for engaging/managing & closing GEP's innovative eProcurement and Supply Chain solutions deals within their target market. This will involve closing SaaS solution opportunities to new global customers. You will establish and manage executive relationships and maximize penetration of GEP products into these accounts.
What you will do:
- Over Achieve sales quota as Individual Contributor managing a cluster of Mid Market growth accounts in North America/International Market.
- Build strong relationship with CXO / decision makers / senior Management to position GEP's value proposition & drive deals to closure
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and acquire new logos
- Leading presentations with the customers including persuasion, negotiation skills.
- Partner with Inside Sales, Solution Design, IT, Legal & Finance, Marketing and Support to close deals, drive revenue and adoption
- Establish and maintain key account relationships to develop and implement strategies to acquire new logos.
- Strong executive presence - very comfortable with Procurement & Supply Chain Leaders.
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles.
- Organized and specific experience with account planning
- Ability to identify enterprise client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Assertive, Passionate, Consultative, loves to compete and win
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate GEP's value.
- Should be an excellent communicator to articulate GEP Offerings