GEP - Associate Director - Strategic Sourcing Projects (10-16 yrs)
- Execute complex and strategic sourcing projects of categories/sub-categories to include: translating business requirements into clear statements of Work, solicit bids, lead auctions.
- Should prepare negotiation scripts and negotiate with suppliers make recommendations, helps on-board, qualifies, and contracts with a new vendor and ensures compliance
- Demonstrated ability to apply and translate business expertise to breakthrough thinking that significantly impacts the clients' long-term strategic position, thought leaders.
- Manage and optimize functional sourcing support activities while ensuring adherence to the client's corporate standards.
- Provide necessary information input to enablement group
- Engage with internal & external business partners to ensure that decisions are based on the broad scope of the organization and achieve optimum daily execution.
- Manage project allocation, support team members during the kick-off meetings, and share best practices
- Monitoring performance satisfaction, ensuring all SLAs accountable for are met and drive continuous improvement initiatives, participate in recruitment.
- Manage team