GEP - Associate Director/Director - Solution Design (10-18 yrs)
Solution Design- team at GEP has played a vital role in the company's high growth journey in the past 3-5 years and is expected to play an even bigger role to fuel even higher growth expected for the next few years. Distributed across multiple nodes (US, India, Singapore, UK), the team is responsible to design strong solutions for existing and new clients across the globe and thus impacting company's top line and bottom line directly.
The team works in an extremely high energy and fast paced environment, some of the specific duties include :
- The primary responsibility is to understand a prospective client's current state and develop industry and client-specific solutions to help drive proactive consultative selling.
- Designing strong solutions for Procurement and Supply Chain programs that include staffing, pricing, margin & value propositions based on domain knowledge and benchmarks
- Program manage the overall process to manage the high potential business opportunities ensuring internal alignment and approvals with multiple stakeholders involved across cross-functional teams
- Work closely with leadership team/company founders on a regular basis to finalize the key solutions/deliverables and conceptualize the client specific winning strategy for the company
- Represent the company in key client presentations across the globe to explain the different elements of the solution - value proposition, business benefits, commercial models, etc.