GEP - Assistant Manager/Manager - Customer Support - Application Support (5-10 yrs)
Job Description: Asst. Manager, Customer Support
- To lead and effectively manage eProcurement Application Support operations focused around Supplier enablement, Source-to-Contract, Procure-to-Pay and Warehouse Management processes
- To build, mentor and manage growing team of 8 to 12 analysts, providing guidance on the process, compliance protocols and directing towards technical solution steps
- Responsible to channelize incident queues and help coordinate application issue resolutions to Supplier users and Client organization users
- Actively engage in technical discussions to coordinate timely solutioning for application bugs, defects
- Effective communication and presentation skills to articulate application issues, technical root cause and solutions in Client leadership forums
- Identify and enable trainings to address skill gaps within the team
- Responsible for tracking, managing and reporting support metrics (KPIs and SLAs)
- Monitoring best practice and implement with adequate controls for effective operations management
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across teams and with staff/clients.
- Managing and upholding the troubleshooting escalation process.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Good understanding of process areas, Source-to-Contract, Procure-to-pay
- Should have understanding of Support operations management tools and have an understanding of incident / issue / defect / problem management concepts
- Team Management, Staffing, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Working Under Pressure, Ability to Meet Goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.