Hr at GEOJIT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
Views:171 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Geojit - Adobe MarTech Solutions Manager - Adobe Analytics & Adobe Campaign (3-7 yrs)
We are seeking a skilled and experienced manager to oversee our Adobe Mar-Tech solutions, specifically focusing on Adobe Analytics and Adobe Campaign. As the Adobe Mar-Tech Solutions Manager, you will play a crucial role in leveraging these tools to drive data-driven insights and deliver effective campaigns.
The incumbent shall collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and track KPIs, Campaign executions, generate reports, and provide actionable recommendations for business growth. He/ She shall be data driven to identify key trends, insights, and opportunities for optimization.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain Adobe platforms of the company.
- Develop and maintain campaign workflows, including segmentation, targeting, and personalization
- Work closely with marketing teams, product team, research team, data analysts, and IT teams to align Adobe Mar-Tech solutions with business goals and objectives
- Hands-on experience in implementing/Integrating 3rd party or Marketing pixels such as Google gTag, Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn tags etc.. with both Client Side and Server Side approaches
- Convert scope and requirements to Solution Design Reference (SDR) document
- Be able to convert SDR to exact JS code and Data layer properties to be added on page load or for user actions on page
- Thorough knowledge of Admin Configuration in Adobe Analytics, customised dashboard creations etc
- Good understanding on Reporting and Analytics concepts
- Design and implement email, SMS, push, and direct mail campaigns using Adobe Campaign
- Manage and maintain the marketing database, ensuring data hygiene and accuracy.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyse results, and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to email marketing and campaign management.
- Provide guidance and support to junior team members, as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT ) or MCA
- Masters in marketing, Business, or Certifications in Adobe martech solutions will be of added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in any of marketing automation tools. Direct experience in Adobe Campaign & adobe analytics will be added advantage.
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices, including deliverability, list management, and segmentation
- Experience with database management and data hygiene best practices.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.