GenY Medium - Senior Manager - Client Servicing (4-6 yrs)
- He/ she will be the face of the company for the clients and will be responsible for effective service delivery to clients.
- The job includes relationship management with clients, creating Online Marketing Plans as per their business goals and executing them with the help of internal teams comprising of Content, Design, Analytics and Tech.
- Client Engagement & Relationship Management: Communicate with clients on a regular basis to understand their business goals and required services
- Strategic Planning: Develop online marketing plans as per the business goals of clients comprising of one or all of the following aspects:
a. Online Advertising for Customer Acquisition
b. Content Marketing: Social Media, Blogs, Infographics, etc
c. Social Media Branding Campaigns
d. Email Marketing
e. Online Reputation Management
- Brand Communication: Develop communication strategies for various brands based on customer persona's.
- Project Management: Coordination with internal functional teams of content, design, analytics & tech to ensure excellent delivery of Online Marketing Plans
- Guidance & support to internal team for effective sent service delivery
- Reporting & Reviews of Account Performance: Measure impact on a regular basis and ensure course correction based on the success indicators
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Relevant experience of 4 to 6 Years in marketing, branding is preferred. Understanding of marketing principles is a must.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, online advertising, content marketing, etc.
- Communication Skills: Good communication skills, both written and verbal is a must. Being able to articulate campaign ideas to clients and internal stakeholders is essential.
- Analytical Skills: A command on numbers, marketing effectiveness measurement is essential
- Strong project management or organisational skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.