Assistant Manager - HR at ZMOT PRO Pvt. Ltd.
Views:306 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
GenY Medium - Manager - Performance Marketing (3-5 yrs)
About the Company:
GenY Medium is in the business of managing perceptions of brands - online. Our team combines the three essential skills to excel at social media marketing:
1. Consumer understanding, 2. Content Marketing and 3. Technology expertise
Within a very short span of time, our young team has served a number of clients and helped create positive conversations around their brands. The good news is that we are growing - and fast! Read more about the company at http://www.genymedium.com/
- This role provides digital media recommendations and solution to problems to clients both internal and external, prepares and implements media plans and other deliverables.
- Create and execute strong digital media recommendations with supporting validation
- Develop and execute media plans
- Oversee buys, analyze campaigns, and change recommendations to maximize performance
- Work with cross-functional teams (Creative, Tech, Client servicing, etc.) to manage processes
- Manage maintenance and changes to media plans
- Design and document analytics tracking specifications for various digital channels, including web, mobile apps, and microsites.
- Track, prioritize, and manage analytics implementation initiatives across teams; serve as contact for analytics/tracking requests.
- Manage the testing, QA, QC, and debugging of analytical/tagging code
- Work with business partners to ensure that all digital media is tagged and trackable so that standard reports can be created and shared
- Produce clear and detailed client-facing reports to identify areas of opportunity to improve campaign performance
- Take responsibility for ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Communicate with clients about projects both remotely, and in-person
- Ability to manage team
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of mathematical concepts
- Knowledge and passion for all things Digital Media; SEM, SEO, Display, Analytics, etc.
- Understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Word, and advance knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge to implement confidently and accurately via Google Tag Manager
- Adding pixels such as AdWords, Google Analytics, floodlights, etc.
- Must be able to test and validate analytics code
- De-bugging and identification of problems is essential
- High level of understanding around the Google Analytics console and advanced code requirements and configuration, including working with iframes & 3rd party platforms
- Clear understanding on how to configure profiles and views, including goals, filters and other Google Analytics functionality
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics (360, Premium, Firebase) settings and administration, including native integrations with other Google products such as DV360 & DBM
- Understanding of configuration for custom metrics and dimensions/custom variables / advanced e-commerce
- Solid understanding of event tracking and how this can be used effectively
- Understanding of iOS / Android app tracking
- Ability to create clear and insightful reports using data from Google Analytics and other data sources
- Excellent Excel skills are an advantage
- An excellent communicator and be able to present ideas, verbally and in writing
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Information Technology, Marketing, Business, or equivalent degree and related experience
- 3 to 4 Years experience into digital marketing analytics and marketing automation
- Experience in an agency set up would add value to the role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.