GenY Medium - Chief Revenue Officer (8-10 yrs)
GenY Medium, an Innovative Digital Technology, and Marketing Services company is searching for an experienced business leader to take the role of our Chief Revenue Officer who can lead from the front and drive the next stage of accelerated growth. The CRO will lead the sales and client services teams with a focus on developing new business partnerships and growing revenue.
We are looking for an individual with an excellent track record of delivering rapid revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of content and video marketing, performance marketing, app marketing, brand growth strategies, programmatic, and the latest trends in digital advertising. They would have consistently demonstrated their ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with C-level executives of key target clients and channel partners. The candidate must have practiced strategic and business unit planning to develop reasonable and thorough revenue projections for annual budgets and multi-year projections.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a standardized outreach program for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across sales channels, client management, and marketing and communications
- Develop growth strategies with the leadership team
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics
- Create and drive processes to align employee activities with company goals, while motivating employees and retaining top talent
- Prospect and close relationships with key target clients
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
- Generate quarterly and annual forecasts, working closely with Finance, with a strong understanding of client opportunities and market challengesMonitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
- Fill management gaps by building and training individuals and teams in Sales and Account Management
- Develop and implement robust sales management processes pipeline, account planning, and proposals
- Oversee all Channel/Partner Development adding new sales channels and 3rd party resellers and partners
- Regular management meetings and active participation in board meetings at the request of the CEO
- Drive a lean startup- style environment of constant experimentation and learning
- Travel for client meetings and team events, training, etc. as needed
Eligible candidates must score high on the below success drivers:
- Self-Initiated- ability to execute and implement change
- Passion - for the organization's mission
- Highly energetic personality a motivator
- Critical Thinking - strategic and highly analytical
- Leadership - easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing, and controlling work being done
- Goal-Oriented - naturally motivated to reach goals
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills - an innate ability to channel different points of view;
- Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Maturity - provide a good balance of risk-taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently in a lean team environment
- Professionalism - unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character; must have demonstrated moral and ethical behavior of the highest standards
- Candidate must have 8-10 years of relevant experience in the marketing and advertising industry.
About GenY Medium: GenY Medium is a full-service digital marketing company, providing online branding and marketing services to leading businesses around the Globe. They operate from 3 Indian offices in Delhi, Bangalore, and Hyderabad and 1 overseas office in Toronto, Canada. The USP of GenY is the ability to marry consumer insights with marketing technologies and the use of proprietary tools for analyzing campaign effectiveness. Today, GenY Medium stands as one of the leading independent digital agencies in India with expertise in performance marketing, digital transformation, programmatic advertising, and marketing automation.
GenY attributes its success to its domain knowledge, proprietary technology tool-kit, and deep knowledge of analytics which improves digital marketing effectiveness - uniquely combining traditional marketing know-how with technology & analytics.