Assistant Manager - Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:1328 Applications:390 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Genpact - Vice President - M&A Integrations (15-27 yrs)
Vice President M&A Integrations
Inviting applications for the role of Vice President - M&A Integration
- In this role, you will be responsible for running integrations efforts for acquired companies - starting with defining the integration strategy during due diligence and continuing through to execute on the integration strategy as defined.
- You will be responsible to lead, and project managing the entire integration from forming the cross functional team, building detailed project plans, along with governance, communications and leadership reporting.
- You will function as the key on-the-ground resource from Integration Management office supporting business on integrations with focus areas being commercials & value realization as well as back-office integration.
- We are looking to identify suitable candidates for the role of the Integration Program Manager.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Possess cross functional or multi-pronged project or program management experience
- Strategy and/or M&A integration experience at a professional services firm a plus
- Have exposure/potential to working with senior leaders and manage diverse set of stakeholders
- Ability to manage & excel in ambiguity
- Strong communication skills & high on energy
- Design and execute on the Integration strategy (both commercial and back office)
- Program Managing and partnering with business during the Integration phase.
- Helping set up the integration office & Governance rhythm across cross functional teams. Manage integration budget
- Partnering with business and supporting commercial integration
- Supporting post-merger governance including monitoring key value levers
- Work closely with M&A team, corporate and business teams during due diligence process for mergers, acquisitions.
Minimum qualifications :
- MBA or an equivalent program
- Prior experience / exposure to Integration (M&A or carve outs).
- Strong Change management with ability to handle conflicts
- Excellent communication skills - written & oral
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications and project management tools (eg Smartsheet)
Preferred qualifications :
- Understanding of financial processes (procure to pay or customer to cash)
- Proven abilities related to project management with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to influence stakeholders and conflict management