Senior Associate at Genpact
Views:1929 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Genpact - Vice President - Lean Digital Transformation - Banking Domain (14-30 yrs)
We are inviting applications for the role of Vice President - Lean Digital
- The LDT lead in Genpact is responsible for directing and executing end to end operational transformation for our key customer(s) across the Banking and Capital markets domain by solving key business problems/opportunities through the usage of methodologies like Lean, Six Sigma, Business process re-engineering, Digital solutions, and Data Analytics.
- In this role, you would be responsible for defining the Lean Digital Transformation strategy for one or more accounts and the effective delivery of planned Lean/Six Sigma, Digital and Analytics projects working with cross-functional global delivery teams and client leadership successfully.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Prior solution design, consulting experience or IT domain consulting experience
- Process consulting experience preferred over business/ strategy consulting
- Proven track record of driving transformation in client operations
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace
- Project Management Skills Preferred Qualifications
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with digital tools or in financial services space
- Global Exposure
- Digital deployment for large/ medium scale customers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.