Associate Consultant at Genpact Analytics & Research
Views:4619 Applications:708 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Genpact - Supply Planner (1-4 yrs)
Job Location : Genpact india, Bangalore
Job description :
What are the minimum prior qualifications to be an applicant for this role :
- Graduate in Operations, Supply Chain Management / Engineering / Business or related field with understanding of applications such as SAP or other ERP/APS software experience and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required.
- Experience in areas such as production scheduling, inventory management or supply/operations planning is preferred
- Experience in operational procurement for direct & indirect procurement covering, contract management, master data, requisition management, order fulfillment & expedition, invoice discrepancy resolution and general system updates
- Adapts quickly to computer applications & systems and is proficient in SAP ECC (MM module), SAP SRM & MS Office Suite of products
- Strong Process Development, Improvement and Implementation experience
- Strong Communication in English- both oral and written skills. Ability to communicate efficiency with all levels of management and peers, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and independent personality with strong negotiation & problem solving skills
Specific competences ( Essential) :
- Strong understanding of supply chain and supply planning business drivers, organization structures and key metrics. Well-developed interpersonal / communication skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and working under tight timelines; multi-tasking abilities; exception based management capability.
- The ability to lead and develop a team with a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and leverage systems and information to influence others
- Sound understanding of Supply chain Planning.
Specific competences (Desirable) :
- Supply Chain related experience in Supply & Demand Planning, preferably in CPG/Consumer Electronics company
- Working knowledge of any of the ERP systems like SAP, JDA Manugistics etc
How does the role add value :
- The position is responsible for Maintaining capacity plans, production schedules and/or finite schedules to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives.
- Provides supply planning expertise to the commercialization of new products or resolution of key inventory shortage issues
- Schedule finished goods production for each assigned product group. Supply recommendations are based upon scheduling parameters and system settings that are developed and maintained to support sales goals, inventory financial targets, as well as minimizing the age of product when shipped to a customer.
- Coordinate activity that impacts Brand's ability to maintain constant and sufficient product supply, ensuring communication with Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, and other internal customers
- Manage and control finished goods inventories for assigned items in order to achieve the company's financial targets along with utilizing old age reports to determine action required to initiate salvage sale or disposal of product
- Participate in department and company initiatives requiring the expertise of a supply planner.
- Activities could include but are not limited to consensus seasonal teams, new product introduction teams, supply chain cost optimization opportunities, or business process initiatives.
- Initiate product listing/delisting/withdrawal in conjunction with Marketing.
- Acting swiftly on high priority issues (escalations from high priority customers) and supporting their resolution with ownership
Salary Offered : 6-14 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.