Genpact - SQL + Python Automation Role (3-6 yrs)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we- recalling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- We are inviting applications for the role of - SQL & Python
- This Role includes in Marketing and campaign analytics with Data Science using SQL & Python.
- To support in the marketing campaign execution journey for a leading firm to migrate and execute campaigns from leading marketing automation platform to custom build Notebook in Python
- Good in technical and marketing domain acumen to understand marketing strategies and convert it into Python codes
- Knowledge of relational databases (preferably MS SQL Server 2008 and above, Teradata), with experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Uncover exploratory insights from data using a variety of tools (SQL, Python, R, BI tools)
- Build complex multi-channel marketing campaigns based on business requirement
- Construct, test and maintain data architectures and pipelines to meet business requirements.
- Develop processes for data preparations, modeling and mining & discover opportunities for data acquisitions.
- Marry systems together to build reliable datasets for analysis.
- Use statistical modelling and learning to develop models as per business requirements.
- Set up and maintain a data warehouse/data lake solution
- Experience in building data pipelines using different data sources
- Should have good amount of data analysis experience, should know about various exploratory techniques
- Very good communication skills; must be able to gather requirements from potential users and discuss the requirements effectively with a technical team of developers
Qualifications we seek in you :
Minimum qualifications :
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in B.tech/MBA/MCA
Preferred qualifications :
- Have professional experience of more than 3 years as a Data Engineer / Data Analyst.
- Proficient in SQL (Preferred: Teradata, SQL Server)
- Experience in Python and Knowledge of python libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Scipy etc. and OOPS Concepts.
- Have a good understanding of collaborative software development in an enterprise environment
- A flexible, dedicated and solution orientated approach through periods of change and disruption
- Should possess good interpersonal skills
- Innovative and always looking for continuous improvement
- Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations to the non-technical audience.
- Communicate with clients on a day-to-day basis to discuss project progress
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.